Psychotherapy and Spirituality Institute provides expert psychotherapy and counseling services to people in the New York City Metropolitan Area.
Our interdisciplinary Staff of Therapists includes licensed psychologists, certified pastoral therapists, licensed psychoanalysts, and social work therapists, licensed marriage and family therapist and creative arts educators. We are uniquely qualified to address emotional dimensions of human growth and transformation.
We provide service to individuals, couples and families in the New York Metropolitan Area. Contact us to make an appointment.
If you are:
- Feeling overwhelmed by loss or change in your life
- Feeling unhappiness, grief, depression, aloneness, emotional pain
- Wanting to fulfill your potential, seeking personal or spiritual growth
- A couple coping with the complexities of your relationship
- A parent seeking to understand and cope with your children’s needs
- Struggling with emotional, physical or sexual abuse
- In recovery from addictive illness
- Gay or lesbian in search of accepting, non-judgmental help and support
We can help you with:
- Caring, expert psychotherapy and counseling
- Understanding of your emotional needs
- Modest fees based on your ability to pay;medical insurance may cover a portion of the cost of care
- Psychotherapy and counseling
- Relationship and marriage counseling
- Group therapy & workshops
- Psychiatric services
- Evaluation and treatment during recovery from addictive illness
- Mediation services
- Individuals ~ Couples ~ Families
- 4 locations in New York City