PSI: Treating Mind and Spirit as One.
PSI helps restore hope, health and healing to individuals, families, communities, and organizations by providing professional counseling, consulting, and educational services.
Annual Fall Symposium
We are pleased to announce our 2013 Fall Symposium, “Using Your Body to Heal Your Mind and Spirit: Integrating Spirituality, EFT and Neuroscience in the Treatment of Trauma,” featuring Dr. Henry Grayson.
Saturday November 16, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Finding Your Voice
A community singing workshop with Lynn Anderson will take place at St Luke’s Church, 61 Aylsham Road, Norwich (U.K.) at 4pm on Sunday, 17 November.
No experience is necessary and all are welcome. There is no cost for the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a place.
Call for Proposal Submissions
The Psychotherapy & Spirituality Institute (PSI) is calling for proposals for its “PSI in Practice” series, February through June, 2014 at a location in Manhattan TBA.
“PSI in Practice” presents topics of interest to the healing community on the first Wednesday of each month, from 10:30am to 12 noon. While topics are generally of interest to psychotherapists, clergy, and other mental health professionals, the PSI in Practice series is open to the public, and free of charge. The 2014 series dates are as follows: February 5, March 5, April 2, May 7 and June 4.
Topic from the 2013 series included: “Spiritual Self-Care,” “Mindfulness, Internal Family Systems & Body-Focused Psychotherapy,” “Creativity, Transitions and Healing,” “Transitions: Building Confidence for Navigating Change,” and “Using Jung’s Type Theory and Temperament as Adjuncts to Psychotherapy.”
We welcome proposals from presenters in the mental health, spiritual, and healing community. Submission guidelines:
- Brief description (300 words or less) of the topic, including how this information can be useful to clients, and how it can be incorporated into a mental health practice. PSI is especially interested in topics that integrate psychotherapy and spirituality, with a focus on mind, body, or spirit, or any combination thereof.
- Brief bio (100 words or less).
- CV or resume, with contact information.
- Preferred presentation date. Please list 3 dates, in order of preference. Refer to the 2014 dates above.
- Submission deadline: November 1, 2013. Selected presenters will be notified by December 1, 2013.
All presenters will receive a $200 honorarium.
Please submit proposals via email, as a pdf attachment, to email@example.com.
Mary Ragan interview on In Our Own Voice:
- In Our Own Voice at Molloy CollegeSunday November 3, 2013 at 3:00 p.m. at the Siena Women's Center
Free of charge and open to the public.
- 2012 Fall ConferenceVideos from PSI 2012 Fall Conference,
"Struggling with Forgiveness & The Journey of Healing",
Featuring Father Michael Lapsley
- Host a Performance of In Our Own VoiceIndividuals or organization interested in hosting IN OUR OWN VOICE, please contact:
- Support Group for Unemployed PersonsGroup meets every Tuesday from 11am to 12 noon
For more information, contact Dr. Kimball Jones